Thursday, May 10, 2007

Morning Repairs


Simple tasks don't seem to be so simple in this house. This morning:
We're preparing for the plumber and the pending water 'shut off' which will have to take place for him to do his work. We thought we'd fill the laundry tub so we could have water for flush, etc. We've got this problem SOLVED! What problem? NO PROBLEM!

6:15am--filling the laundry tub, things are going swimmingly (pardon the pun), until I hear, "oh sh*t" and look to see my husband standing over a puddle in the laundry room. A leak! Lovely. It was really no big deal---I think the tub had a crack. Add that to the list of things that need to be repaired. Home ownership. Ain't nothing like it.

On another note--my better half finished demoing and cleaning out the bathroom. It looks AWESOME. I can't wait to see it when it has drywall, and a toilet, and a tub, and a sink, and a mirror. . .

No comments: