Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The First Week

So, we moved in on Saturday and went away on Sunday and Monday. It was a needed break. I brought the kittens home last night. Baxter loves the front window; the foot traffic and birds are more than enough to keep him occupied. Mr. Boots has moved back into my dresser drawer. I think he'll come out soon.

We had our first home cooked meal last night. My better half grilled and I used the microwave. Who needs a kitchen? Not us, not yet at least.

This week we have electricians, and security, and comcast, and plumbers coming in. The project is on the move. Slow and steady progress. We have done no work this week. Save me sweeping the floor and the patio and the front porch. It's all I have the energy for.

Hopefully we'll get some building done this weekend. Sunday, perhaps.

No comments: