Saturday, April 28, 2007

Day 1

We're here! According to the computer it's 1:15am. We moved in the mattress.
We had AWESOME help from two of our friends. They're the best. They jumped at the request for help.

The house is new to me. The Hubby is asleep on the couch in front of the TV. Digital cable never looked so good. No kitchen; but cable, internet and phone are at our beck and call. I love it. I'm typing away in my 'office'/'guest room'. I can't believe how much space we have. I love it. I love it. I love it.

It needs work~I was harassing the Man with, 'what do you want to do first?'. I got 'relax' as an answer. Not a bad idea. I love that I'm typing away from my own office. AHHHHHHH!

We had dinner at a place, of which, I can't remember the name. Tinn..something. I told my gf I wasn't going to remember. Right behind Eastern Market. I can't believe how awesome to this neighborhood is. I'm already falling in love with it.

Everyone has a kid or a dog. Without fail. I wonder if we'll fall susceptible to that. Probably. I'm already asking for a dog, even though I know it's probably not the best time. I think right before we start having kids---that may be the time we settle down and take on the responsibility of a pooch.

I'm in a rambling mood, so I'll probably quit here. Hard, long day that was blissfully smoothed out by spending time with my friends and husband and successfully moving into our first new home. Happy Girl :)

No comments: